Research in Industrial Projects Internships (RIPS) 2023 – Are you considering a scholarship program that will help build your resume as well as provide unique opportunities for growth? Look no further than the Research in Industrial Projects (RIPS) Internship! This exciting opportunity gives high-achieving undergraduate and graduate students from over 20 countries the chance to tackle real-world research projects while gaining valuable professional experience.
At RIPS, you’ll be able to develop skills like problem-solving and independent thinking in an international team setting—all while working with leading scientists at prestigious universities or innovative companies around the world. Plus, once completed, this internship is sure to leave a lasting impression on any potential employer.
Read on to learn more about what makes RIPS such an exceptional experience!
What is meant by the RIPS?
RIPS stands for Research in Industrial Projects, which is a research programme funded by the European Commission. It was created to foster innovation and encourage collaboration between industry and academia. The focus of RIPS is on participating in industrial projects with the ultimate aim of commercializing scientific results.
Salary in RIPS Internships 2023
One advantage of participating in a RIPS summer internship is the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on work experience in your field of interest. This can give you a competitive edge and set you apart from other candidates when applying for full-time jobs or graduate school programs. In addition, many RIPS internships are paid positions, which makes them a valuable source of income as well.
Another benefit of participating in a RIPS summer internship is the opportunity to learn from and work with industry professionals, who can share their knowledge and experience and provide guidance on career paths within your field. Additionally, you may be able to make some valuable contacts that could lead to future networking opportunities or job offers.
Whether you decide to pursue a career in academia or industry, completing a RIPS summer internship can help you gain valuable skills and build your resume. And the experience may even lead to new interests and opportunities that you hadn’t considered previously.
How to Apply for the RIPS?
To apply for this RIPS internship in 2023:
- All applications must be submitted via the organization’s website.
- Before submitting an application, users must sign in.
- Job seekers should complete a generic cover sheet.
- Both of the candidates’ reference authors’ information needs to be entered. Please be sure to use the green arrow to forward your email requests to the appropriate writers.
- If you hit the submit button, you’ll be taken straight to the RIPS registration page.
- Anyone interested in applying for the RIPS summer internship in 2023 must do so via their online application.
- It is expected that a candidate will have all necessary materials available for online submission.
- Please ensure that all mandatory fields have been completed.
- After an application has been submitted, the applicant will receive a confirmation email.
Eligibility criteria for RIPS
- The RIPS-LA is open to applications from international students.
- The minimum age requirement for applicants is 18 years old.
- Candidates from all over the world are welcome to submit their applications for consideration.
- Candidates must be undergraduate students or recent grads.
Deadline for RIPS 2023
The expected deadline for the RIPS internship for the 2023 season is on February 13, 2023.