The applications for Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth scholarships 2022-2023 are now open for all the students of commonwealth nations. So, if you belong to an unprivileged country and cannot afford the high tuition fees for your Master’s degree program, then this is the scholarship program for you.
About Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarship (QECS) 2022:
It is a fully-funded scholarship commonwealth scholarship program for all intelligent and highly talented students. If you are willing to change your community and make your future brighter, then start collecting all the required documents and apply for this scholarship as soon as possible.
For all the deserving candidates, it is an excellent life-changing opportunity for you to apply for this scholarship and change your environment, country, and culture. It will aid you in increasing your global network and broaden your horizon due to the cultural exchange and academic collaboration. That commonwealth scholarship will play a vital role in bringing out the positive difference and solving life challenges with courage and confidence. It also allows the student to participate in the research programs by sharing their innovative ideas.
DURATION OF COMMONWEALTH QUEEN ELIZABETH SCHOLARSHIP:
It is a two-year Master’s degree program for all the lower or middle-income commonwealth countries.
Who can Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship?
The eligibility criteria for the Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth scholarship are of the following:
- To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must belong to any commonwealth country or have refugee status.
- The applicant must have completed his undergraduate degree with a 2:1 equivalent level.
- The applicant has to apply for the Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarship other than his country.
- No upper age limit restriction for the QECS.
- However, the point to ponder is that eligibility criteria might vary from university to university.
Funding Coverage of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
The Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships provide various benefits to the applicants.
- It is a fully-funded scholarship so, no tuition fees for the awarded applicants.
- Provide living expenses allowance till the completion of the award.
- It covers the arrival allowance.
- It also gives return air tickets of economy class to the home country.
- Lastly, the grant to support the research program but only on the request for the approved subject.
It includes all the countries that come under the category of Commonwealth nations.
Process to Apply for Commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarship:
- It is a scholarship that offers a degree of Masters’s in various subjects. But the courses offered for this scholarship depend on the Host country or university. That is why the application may vary from one university or country to another.
- The candidate has to submit the QECS application form with the submission of the application to the university where he wants to study.
- To have a clear idea, the applicant has to check the official website of the chosen university to know about the opening and closing dates for the scholarship.
- There is no need for an offer letter from the university while applying for the scholarship. Many times, the scholarship deadline ends when the university starts accepting applications.
- Once you have surpassed all the levels and get selected for the commonwealth Queen Elizabeth scholarship, do not forget to contact the chosen university to pick your course.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE COMMONWEALTH QUEEN ELIZABETH SCHOLARSHIP:
Listed below are the required documents for QECS:
- The certificate of High school.
- The applicant’s Undergraduate transcript or graduation certificate.
- And two reference letters.
- To complete the list of required documents, the scan of the Passport national ID card is mandatory.
- If English is not your native language, then the proof of English language liability is a must.
Application Deadline for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
The applications for the commonwealth Queen Elizabeth Scholarships 2023 are still being accepted till May 24, 2022.