The fully-funded Netherlands (Holland) Government Scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 are now open for online applications from November 1, 2021. The deadline to submit an application for this Netherlands Scholarship is May 1, 2022, for all international students.
All international students are welcome to start their educational journey in the Netherlands under a Dutch Government Scholarship 2022 offered by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Orange knowledge Scholarship program, currently known as Netherlands Fellowship Scholarship, is also a fully-funded Dutch scholarship for overseas candidates, where students can apply for short courses, an undergrad degree, and a Master’s degree.
Recently, the applications for the Orange knowledge program, Netherlands Scholarship, and Dutch Government Scholarship for session 2022-2023 are open. So, without wasting a minute, collect all your essential documents and required certificates and apply as soon as possible.
Brief Description of Dutch Scholarships:
Netherlands Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program managed by Nuffic, as mentioned above. It claims to promote the progress and development of knowledge among the candidates studying in the Netherlands and organizations. All such advancements are happening via education and training programs.
- Study Level: Short courses / Master’s degree.
- Scholarship Type: Fully-funded.
- Host University: Any university in the Netherlands (OKP qualified).
- Program Duration: Short courses (2 weeks – 12 months), and Master’s degree (12months – 24 months).
- Language Required: English.
Financial Coverage of Dutch or Netherlands Orange Scholarships:
Below is the list of all the benefits covered by the Netherlands Scholarship programs;
- A monthly stipend during the scholarship period.
- It provides living expenses.
- Tuition cost.
- Visa fees.
- Travel expenses.
- Health insurance.
However, students have to pay the difference between the actual cost and the given tuition fees as a reward.
Eligible Countries for Netherlands Scholarship or Orange Scholarship:
Following is the list of the countries whose nationals can apply for these Dutch or Netherlands Orange scholarship programs.
- Burundi, Congo & Colombia.
- Ghana, Egypt, & Ethiopia.
- Burkina Faso, Benin, & Guatemala.
- Kenya, Liberia & Lebanon.
- Guinea, Jordan & Iraq.
- Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Myanmar, & Nigeria,
- Rwanda, Palestinian Territories & Senegal,
- Somalia, Sierra Leone & South Africa,
- Suriname, South Sudan & Sudan,
- Tanzania, Tunisia & Uganda,
- Vietnam, Yemen, Pakistan, and India are subject to check & Zambia.
Eligibility Criteria for Netherlands Scholarships:
Before applying for any of the Netherlands Orange Scholarship Program or Holland’s Scholarships, the interested candidate must check the mentioned eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion in the end:
- The candidate either must be the resident or nationality holder of any of the above-listed eligible countries. Similarly, the candidate can be a worker as well belong to these countries.
- The medium of instruction is English, French, and German.
- The candidate having professional work experience related to the selected program is eligible.
- The candidate must enroll in a course program in which he desires to win the Orange Knowledge scholarship.
- Must have a valid document of identity.
- The applicant must be able to submit a government statement if asked by the local government. That statement will get attached along with the application.
- The candidate should be working at the time of applying for a scholarship.
- Meanwhile, the employer has to provide an employer statement with a positive endorsement.
- The scholarship application must be relevant to the concerned theme.
- The course for which a candidate is applying must be a full-time program.
- The interested candidate must be working in any of the local or national organizations. For instance; Ministries, Secondary / Higher vocational, Universities / Academic educational institutions, any private sector, NGOs., Commissions.
Application Method of Orange Knowledge Program in the Netherlands:
- Students directly cannot apply for this scholarship.
- First, they have to choose the program in which they want to pursue their education.
- After this, get in touch with any Dutch institution offering the selected course program.
- Also, get the details about;
- Selected course content.
- Application deadline.
- Application and Selection Process.
- Eligibility criteria.
- List of required documents.
- Then, collect all the mentioned documents and certificates.
- In the end, submit the online application via Dutch Institution before the given deadline.
List of Courses offered under Netherlands Scholarships:
- Management & Commerce.
- Agriculture & Environment.
- General Programs.
- Health Care
- Social & Care Services.
- Transport & Tourism.
- Hotel & Catering.
- Art and Communication.
- Social Sciences.
- Teacher Training.
- Computer & Natural Science.
- Public Administrations.
- Law & Safety.
- Public order.
List of Documents Required to apply for Netherlands Scholarships:
- Passport photocopy.
- Research proposal or a study plan proposal.
- Letter of motivation for a scholarship.
- Letter of intent for a scholarship.
- SOP for Scholarship.
- CV for a scholarship.
- Employer statement.
- Government statement.
The selection process to choose the Competitive candidate:
The process through which the candidate gets selected for any Netherlands Scholarship is as follows;
- Firstly the candidates will get registered through their Dutch education organization.
- Afterward, the selected Dutch institution will nominate the candidates.
- Then, these institutions will submit the candidate’s application to the embassy.
- Embassies will then check the eligibility of the candidate and assess the application from all perspectives.
- After this, results will get announced and published on the official website.
- In the end, scholarship grants will be given to the candidates.
Application Deadline of Netherlands Scholarship:
There are 3 rounds of application for the candidates applying for a Netherlands Orange knowledge Scholarship.
- Master’s Degree program and Short Courses deadline of application for Netherlands Scholarship 1st March 2022
- Master’s Degree program and Short Courses deadline of application for Netherlands Scholarship is 1st May 2022.
- Short Courses only deadline of application for Netherlands Scholarship is 12th October 2022.