I am super excited to tell you that applications roundup for Government of Netherland’s Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) fully-funded Scholarships for the class of 2024-2025 are now open for online applications for all international students and application deadline for this Holland government Scholarship is September 5, 2023 for all international students.
All international students are welcome to start their educational journey in the Netherlands under a Dutch Government Scholarship 2024 offered by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs known as Orange knowledge Scholarship program which is a fully-funded Dutch scholarship for overseas candidates for short courses, an undergrad degree, and a Master degree admission.
Recently, applications for Orange knowledge program (OKP) Scholarship, and Dutch Government Scholarship for session 2024 are being accepted so, without wasting a minute, collect all your essential scholarship application documents and required certificates and apply foro this OKP scholarship as soon as possible.
Brief Description of Dutch Scholarships:
Netherlands Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program managed by Nuffic, as mentioned above which claims to promote the progress and development of knowledge among the candidates studying in the Netherlands and organizations and all such advancements are happening via education and training programs.
- Study Level: Short courses / Master’s degree.
- Scholarship Type: Fully-funded.
- Host University: Any university in the Netherlands (OKP qualified).
- Program Duration: Short courses (2 weeks – 12 months), and Master’s degree (12months – 24 months).
- Language Required: English.
Financial Coverage of Dutch or Netherlands Orange Scholarships:
Below is the list of all the benefits covered by the Netherlands Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) programs;
- A monthly stipend during the scholarship period.
- It provides living expenses.
- Tuition cost.
- Visa fees.
- Travel expenses.
- Health insurance.
However, students have to pay the difference between the actual cost and the given tuition fees as a reward.
Eligible Countries for Netherlands Orange Knowledge (OKP) Scholarship:
Following is the list of the countries whose nationals can apply for these Dutch or Netherlands Orange scholarship programs.
- Burundi, Congo & Colombia.
- Ghana, Egypt, & Ethiopia.
- Burkina Faso, Benin, & Guatemala.
- Kenya, Liberia & Lebanon.
- Guinea, Jordan & Iraq.
- Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Myanmar, & Nigeria,
- Rwanda, Palestinian Territories & Senegal,
- Somalia, Sierra Leone & South Africa,
- Suriname, South Sudan & Sudan,
- Tanzania, Tunisia & Uganda,
- Vietnam, Yemen, Pakistan, and India are subject to check & Zambia.
Eligibility Criteria for This Netherlands Scholarship:
Before applying for any of the Netherlands Orange Scholarship Program or Holland’s Scholarships, interested candidate must check the mentioned eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion in the end:
- The candidate either must be a resident or nationality holder of any of the above-listed eligible countries. Similarly, the candidate can be a worker as well belong to these countries.
- The medium of instruction is English, French, and German.
- The candidate having professional work experience related to the selected program is eligible.
- The candidate must enroll in a course program in which he desires to win the Orange Knowledge scholarship.
- Must have a valid document of identity.
- The applicant must be able to submit a government statement if asked by the local government. That statement will get attached along with the application.
- The candidate should be working at the time of applying for a scholarship.
- Meanwhile, the employer has to provide an employer statement with a positive endorsement.
- The scholarship application must be relevant to the concerned theme.
- The course for which a candidate is applying must be a full-time program.
- The interested candidate must be working in any of the local or national organizations. For instance; Ministries, Secondary / Higher vocational, Universities / Academic educational institutions, any private sector, NGOs., Commissions.
Application Method of Orange Knowledge Program in the Netherlands:
- You have to contact admission office of Netherlands universities which offer OKP scholarships.
- Then, they have to choose degree program in which they want to pursue their education.
- After this, get in touch with any Dutch institution offering the selected course program.
- Then submit all their documents with their OKP scholarship application at University admission portal
- In the end, submit the online application via Dutch Institution before the given deadline.
List of Courses offered under Netherlands Scholarships:
- Management & Commerce.
- Agriculture & Environment.
- General Programs.
- Health Care
- Social & Care Services.
- Transport & Tourism.
- Hotel & Catering.
- Art and Communication.
- Social Sciences.
- Teacher Training.
- Computer & Natural Science.
- Public Administrations.
- Law & Safety.
- Public order.
List of Documents Required to apply for Netherlands Scholarships:
- Passport photocopy.
- Research proposal or a study plan proposal.
- Letter of motivation for a scholarship.
- Letter of intent for a scholarship.
- SOP for Scholarship.
- CV for a scholarship.
- Employer statement.
- Government statement.
The selection process to choose the Competitive candidate:
The process through which the candidate gets selected for any Netherlands OKP Scholarship is as follows;
- Firstly the candidates will get registered through their Dutch education organization.
- Afterward, the selected Dutch institution will nominate the candidates.
- Then, these institutions will submit the candidate’s application to the embassy.
- Embassies will then check the eligibility of the candidate and assess the application from all perspectives.
- After this, results will get announced and published on the official website.
- In the end, scholarship grants will be given to the candidates.
Application Deadline of Netherlands Scholarship:
You can submit your online application at any Netherlands University for Orange knowledge program Scholarship 2024 before September 5, 2023.