Turkish government opened the application window for the fully funded Turkish Government (Turkiye Burslari) Scholarships 2023-2024. so, here is your chance to get admitted to a reputed institute in Turkey to fund your higher education.
Not only are the Turkish Burslari Scholarships available for students opting for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. and post-doctorate level degrees, but also facilitate Turkish short course program, applicants.
Get to know that you need to know about the admission procedures involved in applying to the Turkish Burslari Scholarships 2023-2024 and confirm your spot in the list of selected candidates.
Coverage and benefits of the Turkish Burslari Scholarships 2023:-
As mentioned earlier, the Turkish Burslari Scholarships are fully funded scholarships that, in addition to providing a full tuition fee waiver to the scholarship holders, also cover many other things.
Following are the perks and allowances affiliated with the Turkish Burslari Scholarships 2023:
- Fully funded tuition fees grant
- Monthly stipend:
- For Bachelor’s program applicants: 700 Turkish Lira per month
- For Master’s program applicants: 950 Turkish Lira per month
- For Ph.D. Program applicants: 1400 Turkish Lira per month
- For research-based program applicants: 3000 Turkish Lira per month
- Free health care
- Residential allowance
- One-off flight ticket (to and from home country)
- Free Turkish language course (time duration of 1 year)
Eligibility Criteria for the Turkey Burslari Scholarships:-
Applying to the Turkish Burslari Scholarships does not require any application fee. However, this scholarship demands all the applicants to stand up to the eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria for the Turkish Burslari Scholarships are listed below:
- The Turkey Burslari Scholarships are open for students of all nationalities, except for Turkish.
#2 Degree requirements:
- For Bachelor’s degree applicants: students applying for a Bachelor’s degree program in any faculty, except for medicine, must possess a previous academic record of 70%
For pharmacy, dentistry, and other medicinal programs, the minimum grade requirement in the candidates’ previous qualification is set at 90%
- For Master’s program applicants: candidates opting for a Master’s degree program in any faculty must have a previous academic record of no less than 75%
- For Ph.D. Program applicants: all those students who wish to join a doctorate program in a Turkish university must hold a previous academic record of at least 75%
#3 Age requirements:
- For bachelor’s program applicants: students applying to a BS program must be under 21 years of age
- For Master’s applicants: those opting for a Master’s degree in any faculty must not be older than 30 years
- For Ph.D. Program applicants: candidates applying for a doctorate degree must have an age, not more than 35 years
- For Research program applicants: only those students can opt for a Research program who are under 45 years of age at the time of applying for the scholarship.
#4 Language proficiency exam requirements:
Even though the Turkey Burslari Scholarships includes, in its coverage, a free and compulsory advanced level Turkish language course for all the applicants, an international language proficiency exam, such as IELTS or TOEFL is also mandatory for those whose degrees require it.
NOTE: students who are currently enrolled in a university are not eligible to apply to the Turkey Burslari Scholarships.
How to apply to the Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2023:-
The process of applying to the Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2023 is online. This means that all those applications that are sent by post, courier, or by hand to the Scholarship Council or the university being applied at will not proceed any further.
The online procedure of applying to the Turkey Burslari Scholarships is not difficult, rather requires due caution. However, we guarantee that you will not find any difficulty in applying to the Turkey Burslari Scholarship if you follow the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the official Turkey Scholarship website for the Application form:
The application form for the Turkey Burslari Scholarships can be easily found online by browsing through their official website (Link given at the end of the article).
Step 2: Fill out the form:
The Turkish Scholarship application form is to be filled in. Make sure to read all the instructions carefully before entering your credentials and abiding by any particular instruction regarding form filling given therein.
Step 3: Upload your documents:
Then, you will be supposed to upload scanned documents on the web portal. (list of documents given below)
Step 4: Select the institute you wish to join:
Next, you will need to choose 12 Turkish universities of your choice to which you wish to get admitted. The ultimate decision as to which university you will join will be made by evaluating your credentials.
Step 5: Submit your application:-
The final step is to go through your application to minimize any errors and to submit it online via the official web portal.
List of Documents Required for the Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2023:-
The documents required by the Turkish government for proceeding with the applications for the Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2023 are listed below.
We advise candidates to prepare the documents beforehand to avoid any unwanted hurdles in application forwarding.
- A valid Identification Card
- A valid passport
- A recent photograph of the candidate
- National exam scores (if any)
- Statement of purpose or motivation letter
- International exam scores (for example, SAT, MDCAT, ECAT, GMAT, GRE, etc.)- if required by the chosen program or university
- Letter of intent (LOI)
- IELTS or TOEFL English language test scores (if needed for the selected program)
- A research proposal and a sample of the candidate’s published/ written work (only for PhD. And research program applicants)
- Study plan essay
Application deadline for the Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2023:-
The Turkish Government opens online admissions for the Turkey Burslari Scholarships program every year in January. The deadline to apply for the 2023 fully-funded Turkish Government Scholarship is February 20, 2022. These applications are to be submitted, with complete scanned documents, last by February.
The dates for the applications, however, vary each year and can be checked on the official website in the Scholarships Announcements section.
This was the end of our educational news story. Now, is the time for you to start your application for The Turkey Government (Burslari) Scholarships 2023. Good luck with your application and ask questions in the comments.